Serving Size 3 Tbsp
Servings Per Package 13
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 70 (64%)
% Daily Value *
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fiber 4g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Wild Mountain Paleo Market
blanched almond flour, organic coconut flour, whole husk organic psyllium, kosher and air-dried sweet potato, baking soda, sea salt
contains almonds, coconut.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.
Paleo Bread Mix
Case Pack: 0
About this product...
Hands down the best paleo bread we've ever tasted!
Just add egg whites, water and apple cider vinegar.
It's here! The best baking mix for making quick, healthy, easy and unbelievably delicious paleo sandwich bread! Just add water, apple cider vinegar, and egg whites and in just over one hour you have amazing bread! It slices beautifully, never crumbles apart, and even thin slices will hold your favorite sandwich together.
Only 3 net carbs per serving. No Dairy, Soy, Sugar, Yeast or extracted starches...it's what we call "Starch Belly" free!
SANDWICH LOAF: For best results use a bread pan that is 7 x 3.75 x 2.75 inches (we have this elsewhere for sale on this site). If you don't have a pan this size, the disposable paper or aluminum pans from the grocery store work well. Don't use a wide loaf pan because you won't get as high a rise.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together:
1 C of Water
1 C of Eggs or Egg Whites
3 T Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Empty the entire contents of the BREAD MIX into the liquids and whisk slowly for a few seconds, then briskly as it thickens. Once mixed, allow to rest about a minute to become more dough-like.
3. While the dough rests, brush or spray your loaf pan with ghee, coconut, avocado or nut oil.
4. Turn the dough into the pan, allowing it to mound higher in the center. With wet hands slightly smooth the surface.
5. Bake on the center rack, at 400 degrees for 1 hr and 15 minutes. Cover loosely with aluminum foil the last 15 or 20 minutes, if it begins to get too brown.
6. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. If necessary, run a knife around the sides to loosen the bread. Using oven mitts, turn the loaf out and cool on a rack for steam to escape. Once the bread is cooled, simply store it in a plastic bag. Within a very short time the moisture will redistribute and soften the crust.
Click For Recipes
The bread made with this mix is the closet thing we've tasted yet to traditional wheat based bread. Toasted and with some ghee, you'd swear you're eating crusty sourdough bread. They've finally cracked the code on making a real paleo bread!